The Operations Manager will be directly responsible for daily operations, customer satisfaction, account retention and strong employee relations. Specific responsibilities include work scheduling of all account personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations/audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, budget control, troubleshooting/ problem solving, orientation/training of supervisory and support personnel, safety compliance, customer relations, and special project work as requested. This individual will also ensure that all managed services are being provided in a proper and cost effective manner. Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures that service delivery is consistent with the highest quality of standards within our organization.
- Maintains employee personal records for administrative compliance.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, executes and supervises functions of janitorial & staffing operations on all shifts.
- Establishes/enforces work flow processes and standards.
- Ensures that environmental procedures are being maintained in accordance with Local, State, Federal and Company requirements.
- Meets and communicates with client(s) regularly to ensure satisfaction, identify opportunities, and provide status updates on daily operations and projects.
- Acts as liaison between the client, operations leads, and corporate support teams.
- Controls expenses for all managed operations, reviews job cost and make adjustments necessary to meet budget compliance.
- It is a priority that the successful candidate possesses experience in Janitorial/Facility Maintenence.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, motivating, developing, and leading a team. Knowledge of human resource policies and practices, including development of staffing plans and job descriptions, employee relations, training, safety.
- Ability to create and forecast productivity, staffing and budget plans. Initiate and document corrective action in a professional and thorough manner as needed.
- Highest level of commitment to client satisfaction and quality standards. Ability to take on the leadership role in client communication regarding our programs and services as well as performance under the contract. Provide feedback to management as needed on unique client requirements and opportunities to expand client relationship.