Floor Technicians are generally responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and carpet (stripping, waxing, buffing, shampooing, extraction & bonneting) of areas that include offices, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells and other public areas such as break rooms.
- Obey all safety requirements and procedures at all times.
- Perform preventative maintenance check on all equipment prior to use.
- Secure the work area and post proper safety notices for other users of the space prior to beginning work.
- Floors care, including routine mopping (dry and damp), buffing and burnishing on hard surface floors and stairwells.
- Vacuuming, shampooing, bonneting and extracting carpets, stairwells and upholstery.
- Wall cleaning.
- Dusting (high and low).
- Routine restroom cleaning.
- Routine office and/or break room cleaning.
- Maintenance of floor care equipment